Visit the Farm
Come for your nurturing Tea farm experience....
Thank you for visiting our website, and peace to you.
We REALLY appreciate your business; thank you so much for your support of and commitment to local agriculture. Certified USDA Organic, & Demeter Certified Biodynamic® regenerative agricultural practices support the health of the planet and of all beings. Light of Day Organics is a very busy, privately-owned working farm during the growing season, so we have created visiting options that allow us to keep harvesting and producing our teas while you visit, explore, relax, & enjoy the peaceful grounds at the farm as our guests.
Options for visiting in 2021 are:
2. Locals' Pick Up: If you are interested in placing an online order, but would like to pick up at the farm in person, we offer an on-farm pick up option from 12-4 pm each Wednesday. Please place your order online, choose "Local pick up" and we'll see you on Wednesday! No need to make an appointment.
3. Farm Fridays "Taste and Tour": register online for this amazing 3 hour workshop offered mid-June- September.
4. Private Consultations by appointment: purchase online and we will email you to set an appointment time to meet within our wellness center or yurt space.
5. Private Special Events: Our venue is available for rent for your private special event. Inquiries to Teafairy@LightOfDayOrganics.com. Please include the requested date, number of guests and event being celebrated.
6. Enjoy this welcome video NOW
This busy working farm, production kitchen, and retail tea shop is where all the magic happens! Come see for yourself…this is where our products are grown each year from the heirloom seeds we collect, and where our crops are harvested by hand then dried, lovingly blended, and packaged with great care. Light of Day Organic Farm here in Traverse City is the direct source for our hand-crafted specialty certified MOSA Organic and certified Demeter Biodynamic® botanical ingredients and loose leaf Teas and Tisanes.