100% Certified Organic Ingredients:
Green Tea, Pink Rosebuds, Cherry
Blender's Notes: This is a highly aromatic scented green tea, scented (naturally perfumed) with the fragrance of pink Roses and Cherries grown right here on our Leelanau County certified Demeter Biodynamic farmland. Eyes open wide and smiles are abundant in our tea shop as customers open this tin for the first time to take a sniff at the "Smell Bar". This tea is reminiscent of a bouquet of fresh garden roses. with the mild tartness of Traverse City's famous National Cherry Festival-favorite, the Montmorency Cherry. This offering has a Sencha-style steamed delicate Organic Green Tea leaf as its base. The finish steeped tea liquor is a yellowish-green color in your cup. Multiple (3 minute) steepings offer an abundance of continued enjoyment throughout the day.
Green Tea: Possesses a high content of antioxidants and polyphenols, known for neutralizing the potentially harmful effects of free radicals.
Cherry:“Americas’ Super Fruit” According to the United States Department of Agriculture. 1 cup contains “ample” amounts of fiber, protein, vitamins A and C.
Rose buds: Contains high concentrations of vitamin C, calms the central nervous system. Roses vibrate at the same frequency as unconditional love!
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER The information contained in this website or in any of our literature is not presented as medical advice, nor should it be used as a substitute with a qualified and licensed physician. Although much of the information can be found in sources cited in the Tea Association of America’s brochures, on the U.S Dept. of Agriculture’s website, and in many cited independent studies, much of the investigation related to Tea and Tisanes has, unfortunately, not been thoroughly evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration to date. Our products are not designed to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any specific diseases, and therefore any information contained herein is not to be read as a specific remedy or intended to guarantee any specific result. We are not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of our products or any of the suggestions or procedures discussed within. If you have specific food allergies or aversions, please note all ingredients contained in each of our organic and gluten free products. As noted above, all matters pertaining to your health and well-being should be discussed with your licensed medical physician. Thank you.
This offering is a at the center of our Chakra Tea Collection, specifically to address the unique properties of the Heart Chakra. One sniff and one sip of this pale green liquor and it is our desire that your heart will feel more at peace, and more in alignment for LOVE. It's what we're all here for. Please open your heart and positively radiate love.
These are some of the most popular and beloved quotes on the topic of love from the late Saint Mother Theresa, of Calcutta:
1. "I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much."
2. "Live simply so others may simply live."(often incorrectly attributed to Gandhi)
3. "I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?"
4. "Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat."
5. "We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
6. "Peace begins with a smile."
7. "Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action."
8. "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."
9. "Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. "
10. "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
11. "One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody."
12. "The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it."
13. "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
14. "If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."
15. "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
16. "Our life of poverty is as necessary as the work itself. Only in heaven will we see how much we owe to the poor for helping us to love God better because of them."
17. "If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."
18. "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
19. "Intense love does not measure, it just gives."
20. "Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work."
21. "God doesn't require us to succeed, he only requires that you try."
22. "Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
23. "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."
This product does not have any reviews yet - be the first to write one.