- This event has passed.
Tea Wellness class- CHAKRA TEAS
July 22, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45.00
Join Angela Macke for Tea at 2!
Come learn about this miracle of agriculture we call “tea”.
Tea has so much going for it, and you’ll have so much fun finding exploring!
Light of Day Organics, located here in the Leelanau Peninsula of Northern Michigan, is the only Certified Organic and Demeter Biodynamic grower of Camellia sinensis (tea) in North America. You’ll learn why this is.
In this 2 hour class, you’ll:
- Be welcomed and oriented to our Retail Tea Shop prior to being led as a group to our yurt classroom. We will remove our shoes and enter in sacred silence into this special place.
- You will learn the history of tea in America, and learn why Light of Day Organics is the only certified Organic and Demeter Biodynamic grower of Camellia sinensis in N. America.
- You will learn the difference between, and most importantly taste “cup”, White, Green Oolong, Black, Tisane/Herbal Teas & Matcha Green teas in a wonderful, unique setting on our farm.
- You will learn about biodiversity, the difference between conventional, organic and Biodynamic farming methods, Fair trade, and learn what certifications really mean to you as a consumer.
- You will learn about the importance of reducing inflammation so that you can enjoy the very highest quality of life. This is a “game changing” class for those in need of the “fast track” to wellness.
- You be introduced to integrative holistic health principles that support a high quality of life. Our Chakra Tea Collection will be prepared, tasted and explained.
- Joyful and powerful holistic healing tools will be demonstrated to help you effectively shift your suffering to peace through a daily “grounding” exercise, “forgiveness” exercise, and “asking” exercise.
- You will be inspired to broaden your awareness of naturally occurring cycles and rhythms, heighten your sense of appreciation for the world around you, be more compassionate, respect and revere all life, and marvel in its interconnectedness.
- It is time to wake up, absolutely radiate love, and realize your full power as the magnificently created human being that you are!
- Please come with an open heart, a clean palate, and wearing comfortable clothing. Class size limited intentionally to keep intimate and class length is 2 hours in duration.
- Tea has so much going for it…and you’re going to have fun slurping your way through this wonderful and memorable class!
- Get ready for a wonderful experience!
- Bring someone you love….this is a positive memory-making experience that you’ll want to share!
This class is led by Angela Macke, R.N., Horticulturist and Founder of Light of Day Organics.
Register here for the July 22, Tea Wellness Class! This class features our Chakra Tea Collection.