Have product questions? (please refrain from asking medical questions)
Please ask the tea farmer, blender and importer herself by writing to: Teafairy@LightofDayOrganics.com
Questions about an existing web order:
Orders@LightofDayOrganics.com or call 231-228-7235 (please leave message)
WINTER STORE HOURS:
Open 10-5 Fridays and Saturdays
Always closed on Sundays for family time.
CONSUMER MEDICAL QUESTIONS
Please understand that as much as we would love to help you, it would be unprofessional for us to answer your medical questions, so please refrain from writing or calling us to discuss these types of inquiries.
Existing Wholesale Customers:
Thank you for partnering with us! To support accuracy and efficiency in processing your order, we respectfully request that all orders to be received in writing please. Please email your order to our on-farm Order Fulfillment department: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call 231-228-7235. Office hours are variable by season, so please leave a message if no phone answer; we promise to get back with you the very next time we’re in the office.
New Wholesale Inquiries:
Due to labor intensity, we do not sell our retail tins at a discounted rate for resellers, but are honored to offer our bulk bags to approved wholesale partners who can answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Are you able to serve our prepared teas by the pot or cup at your place of business?
- Are you comfortable purchasing our loose teas by the full pound (Approx. 200 servings per pound)?
- Are you willing to be exclusive to Light of Day Organics as your only tea supplier?
- Are you agreeable to putting our name on your beverage menu, website, and other marketing materials: “Light of Day Organics- Traverse City, Michigan?”
- If yes to these questions, please contact us at the email address below so that we can start the dialogue about how we can best collaborate to help the world experience Light of Day Organic Teas at your incredible location.
Please submit your new wholesale inquiry to:
email@example.com with “New Wholesale Request” in the subject line.