Locations to experience Light of Day Organic Teas
We sincerely thank the following businesses for their continued support of local organic agriculture with their purchase of our fine teas:
- Arcadia Bluffs Country Club (by the pot)-SEASONAL
- Cottage Floral (samples included in floral arrangements)
- Petals and Perks (by the cup/pot)
- Cafe Sante (by the pot)
- Caberfae Ski Resort- (by the cup)–SEASONAL (Winter)
- Conundrum Cafe (by the pot)–SEASONAL (Summer)
- Sleeping Bear Bed & Breakfast (by the pot)
- Good Beans Cafe (by the pot)
- The Flint Crepe Company- (by the cup) NEW!!
- Crystal Downs Country Club (by the pot)–SEASONAL (Summer)
- Petals and Perks (by the cup)
- Riverfront Pizza & Deli (Matcha smoothies, by the cup)
- Patricia’s Chocolates (delicious tea-infused chocolates)
- Global Infusion (bulk/by the pot)
- Omelette Shop: Michigan Ave. & Breton Village locations (served in French presses)
- J. Gardella’s- (by the pot/cup)- NEW!
- Primitive Images (Good Hart & Soul Tea Room- by the pot)- SEASONAL
- Pour of Indian River (by the cup/ retail tins)- NEW!!
- Bud’s (by the cup)
- Bella Fortuna North (by the pot)
- Redheads Cafe and Tasting Room
- Foods For Living (bulk)
- Fork in the Road (by the cup/pot)
- GrandRiver Coffee (by the pot)
- East Lansing Food Co-op (bulk)
- Riverside Inn (by the pot)
- The Outpost (by the cup or pot)
- LaBecasse (by the pot)
- The Grain Train (bulk/by the pot)
- Espresso Elevado (Matcha smoothies)- NEW!!
- Chocolatea (bulk/by the pot)
- Goldfish Tea Company (by the pot/cup)
- Martha’s Leelanau Table (by the cup/pot)
- Black Star Farms Inn (by the cup or pot)
- Frida Bakery and Cafe (by the cup or pot)
- 9 Bean Rows (by the cup/pot)- NEW!
- Crystal Mountain Resort and Spa: The Wild Tomato, The Thistle, The Peak Gift Shop and Spa – (retail tins, served by cup/pot)
- World Fare (bulk)
- Another Cuppa Joe Café: Building 50, Drive-through, and Horizon Books locations (all by the cup/pot, Matcha smoothies)
- Brengman Brothers Winery (by the cup)
- BREW (by the cup/pot)
- Chocolate Exotica (tins and by the cup)-NEW!!
- Digital Cafe (in the i-Mac store near Grand Traverse Mall) (by the cup)
- Edson Farms Natural Foods (bulk/tins/by the cup/matcha tins)
- Eurostop Cafe (by the cup/pot)
- Grand Traverse Pie Co. – Park St. Location (by the cup)
- Grand Traverse Pie Co. – Front St. Location (by the cup)
- Higher Grounds Trading Company (by the pot/bulk)
- Impres Salon (by the cup with your service)
- Little Fleet (by the cup/pot)- NEW!
- Lobdell’s (in the Hagerty Center- student project of Culinary School)
- Om Cafe (by the cup or pot)
- The Omelette Shoppe: Cass St. and Front St. locations- (French Press service)
- Oryana Natural Foods (bulk) and in-store cafe (by the cup, Matcha smoothies)
- Sugar Kissed Cupcakes (by the cup, Chai & Matcha smoothies, and used in delicious cupcakes!)
- Traverse City State Theatre (by the cup)
- Trattoria Stella (by the pot)
- The Cook’s House (by the pot)
- Traverse City Golf & Country Club (by the pot)
- Joice Salon (by the cup with your service)
- Right Brain Brewery (some beers have been made using our Biodynamic botanicals)
- Yoga for Health Education (Ayurvedic, Chakra Teas and Matcha tins)
- Yen Yoga (daily samples)
Outside of Michigan
Bristol Tea Company- Bristol, Indiana (by the cup) NEW!!
The Perfect Blend: Mount Vernon, Iowa (by the cup)- NEW!!
Reunions: Alexandria, Virginia (retail tins)- NEW!!
Tulip Noir Cafe: Indianapolis, Indiana (by the pot and retail tins)
Global Village Collection: Delaware, Ohio (by the cup, retail tins and bulk)
Citi Mug: Asheville, North Carolina (by the cup/pot)
Great Harvest Bakeries: Rome (GA), John’s Creek (GA), Butte (MT), Charlottesville (VA), Columbia (MD), Temecula (CA), Stillwater, MN- all serving our teas by the cup with their delicious house -baked goods
Chocolate Inspirations, Inc.: Roselle, IL (delicious tea-infused chocolates)
Much Kneaded Massage: Perrysburg, Ohio (offered with service)
Waldorf School of Orange County: Huntington Beach, California
Hello Tea evangelists! If you know of any fine dining or conscientious cafes in your area that you think would be a good fit to serve our 100% certified organic, locally grown and Fair trade certified products, we would surely appreciate the lead. Our products are so highly sensory, that in our experience they seem to sell best to those who have seen, smelled or tasted them in person. We hope that you will pass on your positive experience to others.
In the works: Blueberry Haven, Red Haven, Wooly Buggers, Essence on Main, Teeko’s, Brew House